Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Take me back to NorthBay.
Back to summer staff with the greatest people ever.
Take me back to the climbing wall.
And the giant swing.
and the water zip.
Take me back to always smelling like sunscreen and awkward tan lines.
Take me back to heart to hearts and the gun game.
Back to huffing and puffing up to the Roost and "chad copy chad"
Take me back to awkward meetings at the airport and tearful goodbyes.
back to ninja games and western night.
back to hospital corners and sweating all day.
Take me back to "the draft" and change over day adventures.
Take me back to field games and trashy tanks.
Back to Jesus in the faces of campers and genuine service.
Back to "I hate all y'all 'cept me" and "it's creepy cause i'm naked."

Take me back to God sightings and dance parties on the pool deck.
Back to DJ Dragon and that vegetable game.
Take me back to never knowing what adventure the day would hold.
Back to three cups of coffee a day and climbing to the roof of the dining hall.
Take me back to community and "Go Dave, Go!"
back to funny accents and my southern sister.
Back to the bay bug and whip cream fights.
Take me back to singing Wagon Wheel all the time.
Back to night swing and spending all day talking about 90s TV.
Take me back to that one time at the water tower.
take me back to Capernaum camp and dance parties.
back to worship and prayer.
take me back to North East, Maryland

1 comment: